2009年12月1日火曜日

Earthquakes

I will tell you how to prepare for the earthquakes. Earthquake happens suddenly so preparing is so important.
First, use a rucksack so that both of your hands can use. Second, the most necessary thing is water and food. Food must be easy to eat and have a long “best before” date. Other things are household medicine, radio, battery, knife, photo of family, and stuff like that.
I also think it’s a good idea to keep 10 yen coins, because 10 yen coins can use in a public telephones. A radio wave might not work with a Mobil phones.
Make sure to decide where to meet up with your family. Earthquakes can happen any time, so be prepared.

If you want more informations, read Ayako, Yu and Tsubasa's blog too.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I thought that earthquakes are fearful.
    Because the city is destroyed by the earthquake in the picture.

    返信削除
  2. It is very good.
    I think I don't want to have a strong earthquake.

    返信削除
  3. Your blog is super!(笑) because of alot of information.
    ATSUKO(笑)

    返信削除
  4. I thought that earthquakes are very scary.
    I hope that don't come to earthquake to Nagoya.

    返信削除
  5. I think your blog is good.
    when I saw this picture, I felt scary.

    返信削除
  6. I think your blog is very usuful because there are a lot of informations.

    返信削除