2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection

I thought this course is good. Since I was in high school, I have never had an experience of presentation. At first I was afraid to do the presentation, because I didn’t have any confidence in my English. But Simon and my friends praised me so have gain confidence. Now presentation is still difficult but it is kind of fun. It is good to do with groups too. We can help each other and become friend. Not only good points but also there are bad points too. If someone is absent, I think that group should do presentation next week. Because I was absent at last presentation, I was deeply regret. I made speech and power point so I was sad about it. I liked the topic about “Autumn Festival” and” World Heritage Sites”. It was exciting to collect information and listening to other group’s speech. Trough this course, I have learned that when I make sentence, be careful with grammar, and importance of cooperate with friend in the same group. I want to continue this in next new semester.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿